The Anstendig Institute is a non-profit, all volunteer educational and research institute. It studies and educates the public about the vibrational influences in our environment, particularly those of sight and sound, and how they affect sensory perception. Its papers on sound reproduction, problems of focusing in photography, psychology and problems of hearing and seeing, and erratic vibrational influences that affect our lives are widely distributed throughout the world. Some of this material is our own researches. Some of it is the passing on of known scientific facts. Some of it is just our insights and opinion. Please view the site as such.
• The Reason for the Current Economic Crisis or The Protective Patent
Possibly of interest on Mark Anstendig's personal site:
• Sound Quality, TV, and Computer Technology, 2008
• The Most Important Concept to Comprehend (The Preface to "The Body As Machine")
• The Body As Machine (revised version) our most important paper
• Posture and Walking or The Basic Make Me A Supermodel Flaws, And a Lot More
Third Party Confirmation of Deterioration of Sound Reproduction, Rolling Stone Magazine,
The Disaster in Modern Film, TV and Video
Our Unnatural Wide-Screen Format
“Program EQ”, the Final, Most Important Stage in Sound Reproduction or
The Need to Equalize the Sound, While Listening, to Establish Correct Original Timbre in Recording Playback.
* Some new TTL autofocusing cameras can focus exactly on limited subject areas, but not on most subjects and not in a practical manner.
To obtain copies call us at 415-775-3575, write to us at The Anstendig Institute 911 Fulton St. San Francisco, CA 94117 or email to: The Anstendig Institute listing the titles you would like and we will send them to you. If you have tried to email us unsuccessfully recently, please try again